Saturday 8 September 2012

My style muse --- Victoria Beckham

So my stylish ladies, here's what you should do..

Do take someone in the public eye whose style you admire or whose body you think yours is most similar to, see what they do and try to emulate them. Its not bad to emulate a celebrity - God, No!!! That's what they're there for!!

Here's mine. And of course its none other than Posh spice!!! Now and forever, Vic B is my style icon. See for yourself why..

 
Her style is just so natural..she doesn't even have to try! I love her because she always looks very feminine, stylish and super confident. And most of all, shes a mother of four..and still super sexy!
 
I love that she’s not afraid to experiment, even in the glare of a bunch of people and their flashing lights!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I certainly don't care what any one says..I think, No, I feel Vic B is the epitome of Chic. She is Chic personified!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So you see?  Effortless. Beautiful. Chic. And most of all, Feminine!! I sure wanna be like this when I grow up..and I'm surely getting there!  **huge grin**

No comments:

Post a Comment