Saturday 8 June 2013

Lets talk about bags baby!!!

Hello me lovelies

So it does go without saying that we looooooooove bags here at SV. Bags are the ultimate ladies accessory,one that's highly essential, without which a woman feels totally naked, Oh yes. I'm totally serious! Well, I wouldn't feel complete stepping out all dressed up without my handbag, and I'm quite certain all my lovely ladies out there would totally agree with me! 

From handbags to top handles, totes to purses, It is quite pertinent to invest in a good bag. And by good I don't necessarily mean the huge designer brands, those that are actually designed to break your pockets and incomes! I mean a nice genuine leather bag, and if you're like me, lots of nice genuine leather bags I call my babies! *wink*
There's lots of great replica bags that you could invest in.. You'll be amazed at how awesome they are in terms of quality, trust me, I've got loads of experience in that department -  but hey, that's talk for another day!. In the meantime, here's some beauties to ogle! 







 

                                                                      
                                                      
 

                                                     
                                                                    


                                                             

                                                  

        
                                                              
                                                                  


                                                                        
                                                                 










So yeah, do we love green at SV its certainly quite evident.. its our color after all. LoL! Holla @ us if you wanna pick one or two for yourself! They're veeeeeeeeery affordable, I kid you not!!
















All bags available at style vanity. Email stylevanity01@gmail.com for details.









                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment